If you’ve always dreamed of a countryside wedding, you’ve found the perfect place. Situated in Exmoor National Park, Croydon Hall Hotel is the picture-perfect, LGBTQ+ friendly wedding venue for rural weddings and events, away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Imagine taking over the entire 5-acre country estate and hotel with all its facilities including the spa, pool and gym. A tranquil, peaceful setting surrounded by spectacular Somerset countryside. You won’t be overlooked, you don’t have to share the hotel or grounds, everything is about you, your family, your guests, and your dreams.
Come rain or shine, the hotel has lavish indoor and beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening entertainment.
The 15 individually designed and appointed hotel bedrooms and apartments include stunning VIP and Honeymoon Suites. With a combination of apartments, family rooms, and double rooms, there are options to suit everyone.
Accommodating up to 14 guests in seven bedrooms, Croydon House is an Edwardian farmhouse on the hotel grounds, which can provide additional rooms for guests attending weddings and events at the hotel.
Bought and redeveloped in 2020, the hotel is a newly licensed wedding venue, however, the team has been working together, producing bespoke weddings and events for over twenty years. They pride themselves on being gay-friendly and welcoming of same-sex weddings. You can be assured you and your guests will be warmly welcomed.
Get in touch to talk through your plans or arrange a visit to one of Somerset’s newest country house wedding and event venues.
They want to help make your wedding a truly spectacular day.
Creating bespoke packages is their forte, ensuring your experience is tailored for you and your partner. You’ll have a dedicated event planner leading up to your wedding and a Master of Ceremonies on the day to ensure that everything runs without a hitch.
See below for a wedding package example, however, you are welcome to let your imagination run wild and make your day truly reflective of you as a couple!
- Exclusive use of Croydon Hall Hotel and the 5-acre estate
- Pearl Bridal Suite the night before your wedding
- White Rose Honeymoon Suite for your wedding night
- Non-alcoholic cocktail on arrival
- Three course Wedding Breakfast or Sharing Platters
- Glass of Prosecco for the toasts
- Crisp white tablecloths and linen napkins
- Table décor to suit most colour schemes
- Fully stocked cash bar (bar tabs and pre-paid cards available)
- State-of-the-art lighting and audio system in the Drawing Room
- Sound system in the Barn for background music
- Speakers in the Italian Garden for background music
- Complimentary parking for 40 cars
Read more: Croydon Hall in Somerset